Best Easy Campbell Tomato Soup Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
If you’re looking for a comforting and delicious meal that is also easy to prepare, then this Campbell Tomato Soup Stuffed Cabbage recipe is perfect for you. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a hearty dish that will satisfy your taste buds and warm your soul.
– 1 head of cabbage
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 cup cooked rice
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 can Campbell Tomato Soup
– 1 can diced tomatoes
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Carefully remove the core from the cabbage head and place it in the boiling water. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the leaves are tender. Remove the cabbage from the water and set aside to cool.
3. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, and cook until the onion is translucent.
4. Add the cooked rice, Campbell Tomato Soup, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
5. Carefully remove the cabbage leaves from the head, making sure not to tear them. Place a spoonful of the ground beef mixture onto each cabbage leaf and roll it up, tucking in the sides as you go. Repeat until all the filling is used.
6. Place the stuffed cabbage rolls in a baking dish, seam side down. Pour any remaining sauce from the skillet over the rolls.
7. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until the cabbage is tender and the rolls are heated through.
9. Serve the Campbell Tomato Soup Stuffed Cabbage rolls hot, garnished with fresh parsley if desired.
Now, let’s address some commonly asked questions about this recipe:
1. Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef?
Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for a lighter option.
2. Can I use brown rice instead of white rice?
Absolutely! Brown rice adds a nutty flavor and extra nutrition to the dish.
3. Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of canned diced tomatoes?
Yes, you can use fresh tomatoes, but make sure to peel and dice them before adding them to the recipe.
4. Can I freeze the leftovers?
Yes, you can freeze the stuffed cabbage rolls for up to three months. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in aluminum foil or place them in an airtight container.
5. Can I add other vegetables to the filling?
Of course! You can add diced carrots, celery, or bell peppers for extra flavor and texture.
6. Can I use a different soup instead of Campbell Tomato Soup?
While Campbell Tomato Soup adds a rich flavor to the dish, you can experiment with other tomato-based soups if desired.
7. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?
Yes, you can assemble the stuffed cabbage rolls in a slow cooker and cook them on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
8. Can I serve this dish with a side?
Absolutely! This recipe pairs well with mashed potatoes or a fresh garden salad.
9. Can I use cabbage leaves that are slightly torn?
Yes, you can still use slightly torn cabbage leaves, as long as they are large enough to roll and hold the filling.
Now that you have all the information, it’s time to try this Best Easy Campbell Tomato Soup Stuffed Cabbage recipe. Enjoy a comforting and satisfying meal that will surely become a favorite in your household!