Best Easy Caramel Pie Recipe with Condensed Milk
When it comes to indulgent desserts, nothing beats the rich and creamy flavor of caramel. And what better way to enjoy caramel than in a delicious pie? This Best Easy Caramel Pie Recipe with Condensed Milk is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your family and friends. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, you can create a mouthwatering caramel pie that will have everyone asking for seconds.
– 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
– 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
– Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
– Caramel sauce, for garnish (optional)
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread it evenly.
4. Place the pie on a baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is slightly jiggly.
5. Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely at room temperature. Then refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until firm.
6. Before serving, you can garnish the pie with whipped cream and drizzle some caramel sauce on top for an extra touch of decadence.
7. Slice and enjoy!
Now that you have the recipe for this delectable caramel pie, here are some common questions and answers that may come up while preparing it:
Q1: Can I use a store-bought pie crust instead of making a graham cracker crust from scratch?
A1: Absolutely! If you’re short on time, using a store-bought crust is a convenient option.
Q2: Can I use homemade caramel sauce instead of store-bought?
A2: Yes, definitely! Homemade caramel sauce will add an extra layer of deliciousness to your pie.
Q3: Can I use a different type of crust, like a chocolate cookie crust?
A3: Of course! Feel free to experiment with different crusts to suit your taste preferences.
Q4: Can I use a different type of milk instead of condensed milk?
A4: Condensed milk is essential for achieving the creamy texture and sweetness of this pie. It cannot be substituted.
Q5: Can I make this pie ahead of time?
A5: Absolutely! This pie can be made a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Q6: Can I freeze this pie?
A6: Yes, you can freeze this pie for up to 2 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container.
Q7: Can I add toppings like chopped nuts or chocolate chips?
A7: Absolutely! Feel free to get creative with toppings and add your favorite nuts, chocolate chips, or even a sprinkle of sea salt for an extra flavor boost.
Now that you have all the information you need, it’s time to get baking! Treat yourself and your loved ones to this irresistible caramel pie. Trust us, it will become a favorite dessert in no time.