Best Easy Champions Peabody Steak Tip Recipe
If you’re a meat lover and enjoy indulging in juicy and tender steak, then you must try the Best Easy Champions Peabody Steak Tip recipe. This recipe is a surefire way to impress your taste buds and satisfy your cravings for a delicious steak dinner. With a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can create a mouthwatering dish that will have everyone asking for seconds.
– 2 pounds of steak tips
– 1/4 cup of soy sauce
– 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1. In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, minced garlic, black pepper, paprika, dried thyme, dried rosemary, and dried oregano. Mix well to create the marinade.
2. Add the steak tips to the marinade and toss to coat them evenly. Make sure the steak tips are fully submerged in the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for better flavor.
3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steak tips from the marinade and discard the leftover marinade.
4. Place the steak tips on the grill and cook for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, cook them until the internal temperature reaches 135°F (57°C).
5. Once cooked, transfer the steak tips to a cutting board and let them rest for a few minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
6. Slice the steak tips against the grain into thin strips. This will ensure that each bite is tender and flavorful.
7. Serve the Champions Peabody Steak Tips with your favorite side dishes, such as mashed potatoes, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad. Enjoy!
Questions and Answers:
1. Can I use a different cut of steak instead of steak tips?
Yes, you can use other cuts like sirloin or ribeye, but keep in mind that the cooking time may vary.
2. Can I marinate the steak tips for longer than overnight?
Yes, marinating them for longer will enhance the flavor even more. You can marinate them for up to 24 hours.
3. Can I cook the steak tips on a stovetop instead of a grill?
Yes, you can use a grill pan or a cast-iron skillet to cook the steak tips on a stovetop.
4. Can I freeze the leftover cooked steak tips?
Yes, you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them properly before reheating.
5. Can I adjust the amount of spices in the marinade?
Yes, feel free to adjust the spices according to your taste preferences. You can add more or less depending on your desired flavor profile.
6. Can I use the same marinade for chicken or pork?
Yes, you can use the same marinade for chicken or pork. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
7. Can I use a different sauce instead of soy sauce?
Yes, you can swap soy sauce for tamari or coconut aminos if you prefer a gluten-free option. You can also experiment with different sauces to create your own unique flavor.