The Cheesecake Factory is renowned for its delicious array of cheesecakes, and one of the most popular flavors is the Cinnabon Cheesecake. This decadent dessert combines the rich and creamy texture of cheesecake with the irresistible flavors of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. If you’re a fan of this delectable treat and would love to recreate it at home, we’ve got you covered. Here’s the best and easiest Cheesecake Factory Cinnabon Cheesecake recipe that will have your taste buds singing.
– 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 3 large eggs
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup cinnamon
– 1 cup Cinnabon cinnamon roll filling (available at most grocery stores)
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to form the crust.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Mix in the sour cream, flour, and cinnamon until fully combined.
6. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan.
7. Spoon half of the Cinnabon cinnamon roll filling on top of the cream cheese mixture, and use a knife to swirl it around.
8. Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the cinnamon filling.
9. Again, spoon the remaining cinnamon filling on top and swirl it around.
10. Place the springform pan on a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until the center is set.
11. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
12. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake, then remove the sides of the pan.
13. Allow the cheesecake to cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Now that you have the recipe for the Best Easy Cheesecake Factory Cinnabon Cheesecake, let’s answer some commonly asked questions about it:
Q1. Can I use store-bought cinnamon rolls instead of the Cinnabon filling?
A1. While it’s best to use the Cinnabon filling for an authentic taste, you can substitute it with store-bought cinnamon rolls. Simply unroll the cinnamon rolls and use the filling.
Q2. Can I freeze the cheesecake?
A2. Yes, you can freeze the cheesecake. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.
Q3. Can I use a different type of crust?
A3. Yes, you can experiment with different crust options like crushed cookie crusts or even a brownie crust.
Q4. Can I use low-fat cream cheese?
A4. Yes, you can use low-fat cream cheese, but keep in mind that it may affect the texture and taste of the cheesecake.
Q5. Can I add nuts to the cheesecake?
A5. Absolutely! Chopped pecans or walnuts can be sprinkled on top of the cheesecake before baking for an added crunch.
Q6. How long will the cheesecake last in the refrigerator?
A6. The cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Q7. Can I use a different size of springform pan?
A7. A 9-inch springform pan is recommended for this recipe. Using a different size may alter the baking time and result in a different texture.
Now that you have all the necessary information, it’s time to gather your ingredients and embark on a sweet culinary adventure. Enjoy the unforgettable taste of the Cheesecake Factory Cinnabon Cheesecake in the comfort of your own home!