Best Easy Chicken Steak and Shrimp Hibachi Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and flavorful meal that is quick and easy to make, then this Chicken Steak and Shrimp Hibachi recipe is perfect for you. With a combination of juicy chicken, tender steak, and succulent shrimp, this dish is a crowd-pleaser that will leave everyone satisfied. So, let’s dive into the recipe and discover how to make this mouthwatering dish.
– 1 lb of boneless chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
– 1 lb of steak, thinly sliced
– 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 1 onion, thinly sliced
– 1 zucchini, sliced
– 1 carrot, sliced
– 1 cup of broccoli florets
– 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
– 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Sesame seeds for garnish
– Cooked rice for serving
1. In a large skillet or hibachi grill, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
2. Season the chicken, steak, and shrimp with salt and pepper.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook the steak for about 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
5. Finally, add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes until pink and opaque. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
6. In the same skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil and add the onion, zucchini, carrot, broccoli, and mushrooms. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
7. Return the chicken, steak, and shrimp to the skillet with the vegetables.
8. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Pour the sauce over the chicken, steak, shrimp, and vegetables. Stir well to coat everything evenly.
9. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through.
10. Serve the Chicken Steak and Shrimp Hibachi over cooked rice, garnished with sesame seeds.
Now that you have the recipe, let’s answer some commonly asked questions about this dish:
Q1. Can I use different vegetables?
A1. Absolutely! You can customize the vegetables to your liking. Some popular options include bell peppers, snow peas, or bean sprouts.
Q2. Can I use a different type of meat?
A2. Yes, you can substitute the chicken, steak, or shrimp with other proteins such as tofu or scallops.
Q3. Can I make this dish spicy?
A3. Of course! If you like a little heat, you can add some red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce to the dish.
Q4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A4. While it’s best to serve this dish fresh, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and stir-fry them just before serving.
Q5. Can I use bottled hibachi sauce instead of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce?
A5. Yes, you can use bottled hibachi sauce if you prefer. Adjust the amount according to your taste.
Q6. Can I use frozen shrimp?
A6. Yes, frozen shrimp works well in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and pat them dry before cooking.
Q7. Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
A7. Absolutely! Just make sure to use gluten-free soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
Q8. Can I use a different type of rice?
A8. Yes, you can use jasmine rice, brown rice, or even cauliflower rice if you prefer.
Q9. Can I double the recipe for a larger crowd?
A9. Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve more people. Just make sure to adjust the cooking times accordingly.
Now that you have all the information, it’s time to gather your ingredients and start cooking this delicious Chicken Steak and Shrimp Hibachi recipe. Enjoy!