Best Easy Hormel Pork Loin Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and hassle-free meal, Hormel pork loin is the way to go. With its tender and succulent meat, it’s the perfect choice for a satisfying dinner. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is easy to follow and guarantees a mouthwatering result. So, let’s dive into the best easy Hormel pork loin recipe that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
– 1 Hormel pork loin (2-3 pounds)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper.
3. Rub the mixture all over the Hormel pork loin, making sure to cover all sides.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Once the oil is hot, sear the pork loin on all sides until nicely browned.
6. Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish or roasting pan.
7. Place the dish in the preheated oven and cook for about 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
8. Remove the pork loin from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
9. Slice the pork loin into desired thickness and serve hot.
Now that you have the recipe, let’s answer some common questions related to this delicious Hormel pork loin dish.
Q1. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried ones?
A1. Absolutely! Fresh herbs will add an extra burst of flavor to the dish. Use about three times the amount of fresh herbs compared to the dried ones.
Q2. Can I use a different type of oil?
A2. Yes, you can use any cooking oil of your choice. However, olive oil adds a nice flavor to the pork loin.
Q3. How do I know if the pork loin is cooked through?
A3. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. It should read 145°F (63°C) when fully cooked.
Q4. Can I marinate the pork loin overnight?
A4. While marinating can enhance the flavor, it’s not necessary for this recipe. The rub will infuse the meat with enough taste.
Q5. What sides can I serve with this pork loin?
A5. Mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a fresh salad make excellent accompaniments to this dish.
Q6. Can I freeze the leftovers?
A6. Yes, you can freeze the cooked pork loin for up to three months. Make sure to store it in an airtight container or freezer bag.
Q7. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?
A7. Yes, you can adapt this recipe for a slow cooker. Simply sear the pork loin in a skillet before transferring it to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Now that you have all the information, it’s time to get cooking! Enjoy this easy Hormel pork loin recipe and savor every juicy bite.