Best Easy Pasta Weesie Carrabba’s Recipe
If you are a fan of Italian cuisine, then you have probably heard of Carrabba’s Italian Grill. This popular restaurant chain is known for its delicious pasta dishes, and one of the most beloved recipes is Pasta Weesie. This creamy and flavorful pasta dish is a crowd-pleaser and can be easily recreated at home. Here is the best easy Pasta Weesie Carrabba’s recipe that you can try:
– 1 pound linguine pasta
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the linguine pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring until melted and well combined.
5. Stir in the chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Add the cooked linguine pasta to the skillet and toss until well coated with the creamy sauce.
8. Serve the Pasta Weesie hot, garnished with additional grated Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
Now that you have the recipe, let’s answer some common questions about Pasta Weesie Carrabba’s:
1. Can I use a different type of pasta?
Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer. Linguine is traditionally used, but you can try it with fettuccine, spaghetti, or even penne.
2. Can I substitute the shrimp with chicken?
Absolutely! You can substitute shrimp with chicken breast or even add some cooked bacon for a twist.
3. Is there a way to make this dish healthier?
To make a healthier version, you can use whole wheat pasta and replace the heavy cream with low-fat milk or a dairy-free alternative.
4. Can I add vegetables to this recipe?
Yes, you can add vegetables like spinach, mushrooms, or cherry tomatoes to enhance the flavor and add some extra nutrients.
5. How long does it take to make Pasta Weesie?
The recipe takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, making it a great option for a quick and delicious weeknight dinner.
6. Can I make this dish ahead of time?
While it is best to serve Pasta Weesie immediately after cooking, you can prepare the sauce in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Cook the pasta and shrimp right before serving.
7. Can I freeze Pasta Weesie?
Cream-based sauces don’t freeze well, so it is not recommended to freeze Pasta Weesie.
8. What can I serve with Pasta Weesie?
This dish is delightful on its own, but you can serve it with a side of garlic bread or a fresh green salad.
9. Can I double the recipe?
Absolutely! Simply adjust the ingredient measurements accordingly, and you can easily double or even triple the recipe to feed a larger crowd.
Now that you have all the information and the recipe, it’s time to gather the ingredients and give this mouthwatering Pasta Weesie Carrabba’s recipe a try. Buon appetito!