Best Easy Plaza III Steak Soup Recipe
There’s nothing quite as comforting as a warm bowl of soup on a chilly evening. And when it comes to hearty and flavorful soups, Plaza III Steak Soup stands out as a crowd favorite. This recipe combines tender steak, vegetables, and savory broth to create a dish that will warm your soul and satisfy your taste buds. The best part? It’s incredibly easy to make! Let’s dive into the details of this delicious recipe.
– 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into small cubes
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 carrots, diced
– 2 celery stalks, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 4 cups beef broth
– 1 cup diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the diced steak and cook until browned on all sides. Remove the steak from the pot and set aside.
2. In the same pot, add the diced onions, carrots, celery, and minced garlic. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Return the cooked steak to the pot and add the beef broth, diced tomatoes, dried thyme, and dried rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the flavors have melded together.
5. Serve hot and enjoy!
Now that you have the recipe for the Best Easy Plaza III Steak Soup, let’s answer some common questions about this delicious dish:
1. Can I use a different cut of meat?
Yes, you can use other cuts of beef like ribeye or tenderloin, but sirloin steak works best for its tenderness and flavor.
2. Can I make this soup in a slow cooker?
Absolutely! Simply brown the steak and sauté the vegetables before transferring everything to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Can I freeze the leftovers?
Yes, this soup freezes well. Allow it to cool completely, then transfer it to an airtight container or freezer bags. It can be stored in the freezer for up to three months.
4. Can I add other vegetables to the soup?
Certainly! Feel free to add vegetables like potatoes, peas, or green beans to enhance the flavor and make the soup heartier.
5. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried?
Absolutely! If you have fresh thyme and rosemary on hand, use them instead. Just remember to double the amount since fresh herbs are less concentrated than dried ones.
6. Can I make this soup vegetarian?
Yes, you can substitute the beef broth with vegetable broth and omit the steak. Add extra vegetables or even beans to make it more filling.
7. Can I use canned diced tomatoes instead of fresh?
Yes, canned diced tomatoes work perfectly fine in this recipe. They provide a consistent flavor throughout the year, even when fresh tomatoes aren’t in season.
Now that you have all the information, you’re ready to make this delicious and easy Plaza III Steak Soup recipe. It’s a comforting and satisfying dish that will warm you up from the inside out. So grab your ingredients, put on your apron, and get ready to enjoy a bowl of steaming hot soup!