Best Easy Spaghettio Jello Mold Recipe
If you’re looking to add a fun and quirky dish to your next gathering, look no further than the Spaghettio Jello Mold. Combining the childhood favorite canned pasta with a wiggly and jiggly jello, this recipe is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. Not only is it visually appealing, but it also offers a unique flavor combination that will leave your taste buds wanting more. So, let’s dive into the best and easiest Spaghettio Jello Mold recipe!
– 2 cups of Spaghettios
– 2 cups of boiling water
– 2 packages of unflavored gelatin
– 1/4 cup of cold water
– 1/4 cup of sugar
– 1/4 cup of milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the boiling water and Spaghettios. Stir well until the pasta is evenly distributed in the water.
2. In a separate small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let it sit for about 5 minutes to bloom.
3. In a saucepan, heat the milk and sugar over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
4. Add the gelatin mixture to the saucepan with the milk and sugar. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
5. Pour the gelatin mixture into the bowl with the Spaghettios and water. Stir until everything is well combined.
6. Lightly grease a jello mold or bundt pan and pour the mixture into it. Tap the mold gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
7. Place the mold in the refrigerator and let it set for at least 4 hours or overnight.
8. To unmold, dip the mold in warm water for a few seconds to loosen the edges. Place a serving plate on top of the mold and flip it over, gently tapping to release the jello mold.
9. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Now, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about the Spaghettio Jello Mold:
1. Can I use any brand of canned pasta for this recipe?
Yes, you can use any brand of canned pasta that you prefer. However, Spaghettios are recommended for their classic taste and texture.
2. Can I use flavored gelatin instead of unflavored?
Using flavored gelatin might alter the taste of the final dish. It’s best to use unflavored gelatin to let the Spaghettios shine through.
3. Can I add any additional ingredients to the jello mold?
Feel free to experiment with additional ingredients like chopped vegetables or shredded cheese to add more flavor and texture.
4. How long does the jello mold need to set?
The jello mold should set for at least 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare the jello mold a day in advance and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.
6. Can I use a different mold shape?
Absolutely! You can use any mold shape you prefer, but a bundt pan or jello mold will give it a traditional look.
7. Can I serve the Spaghettio Jello Mold warm?
For the best texture and taste, it’s recommended to serve the jello mold chilled.
8. How long will the jello mold last in the refrigerator?
The jello mold can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
9. Can I use whole milk instead of regular milk?
Yes, whole milk will work just fine in this recipe. It will add a slightly creamier texture to the jello mold.
Now that you have the best and easiest Spaghettio Jello Mold recipe, it’s time to get creative in the kitchen and wow your guests with this playful and delicious dish. Enjoy!