Buffalo Wild Wings is known for its delicious and flavorful menu options, and one dish that stands out is their Easy Thai Curry. This Thai-inspired dish combines the perfect blend of spicy, sweet, and tangy flavors that leave your taste buds craving for more. If you’re a fan of Buffalo Wild Wings and want to recreate their famous Easy Thai Curry at home, we’ve got you covered with this simple and tasty recipe.
To make the Best Easy Thai Curry Buffalo Wild Wings Recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
– 2 pounds of boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
– 1 can of coconut milk
– 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
– 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
– 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon of lime juice
– 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
– 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
– 1 small onion, thinly sliced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– Fresh cilantro, for garnish
– Cooked rice, for serving
Now, let’s get cooking:
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat some oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and cook until browned and cooked through.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, red curry paste, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice until well combined.
4. Pour the curry mixture into the skillet with the chicken and stir to coat the chicken evenly.
5. Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and continue to cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are slightly softened.
6. Reduce the heat to low and let the curry simmer for about 10-15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
7. While the curry is simmering, prepare cooked rice according to package instructions.
8. Once the curry is ready, taste and adjust the seasonings if needed. If you prefer a spicier curry, you can add more red curry paste.
9. Serve the Easy Thai Curry over a bed of cooked rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Now that you have the recipe, let’s answer some common questions about this delicious dish:
1. Can I use other types of meat instead of chicken?
Yes, you can use beef, shrimp, or even tofu as a substitute for chicken in this recipe.
2. How can I make the curry spicier?
To make the curry spicier, you can add more red curry paste or even some crushed red pepper flakes.
3. Can I make this curry vegetarian?
Absolutely! You can omit the fish sauce and use a vegetarian soy sauce or tamari instead.
4. Can I freeze leftovers?
Yes, you can freeze the leftover curry in an airtight container for up to three months. Just make sure to thaw it thoroughly before reheating.
5. What can I serve with this Easy Thai Curry?
You can serve this curry with cooked rice, steamed vegetables, or even naan bread.
6. Can I use a different type of curry paste?
If you can’t find red curry paste, you can use green curry paste or yellow curry paste instead.
7. Can I make this curry ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the curry ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Just make sure to store it properly in the refrigerator.
8. Is this dish gluten-free?
Yes, this Easy Thai Curry can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free soy sauce or tamari.
9. Can I add other vegetables to the curry?
Absolutely! Feel free to add vegetables like carrots, broccoli, or snow peas to the curry for added texture and flavor.
With this Best Easy Thai Curry Buffalo Wild Wings Recipe, you can now enjoy a restaurant-quality meal in the comfort of your own home. Happy cooking!