STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS PROVENCAL
This will become your new favorite dinner party entrée with its rustic French flair. Make this with boneless skinless chicken breasts or leave the skin on for added flavor.
|2||Tbsp||Scallions, white parts only, diced|
|0,50||cup||Olives, large, pimiento-stuffed, diced|
|2||Tbsp||Apres Vin Chardonnay Provencal oil|
|1||Tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|4||pcs||Chicken breasts, boneless, each cut into two equal pieces widthwise|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9” x 13” baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together the scallions, olives, almonds, and bread crumbs.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of the Chardonnay Provencal Oil over the stuffing mixture and stir well to combine.
- Add the white wine vinegar, salt and pepper to the stuffing mixture and stir to combine.
- Cut a horizontal pocket in the side of each chicken breast half, taking care not to cut all the way through.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of stuffing into each breast pocket. Secure the pocket with toothpicks and place each stuffed breast half into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining stuffing over the stuffed breast halves in the dish.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the breast halves.
- Drizzle the remaining 1 Tbsp of Chardonnay Provencal Oil over the breast halves.
- Bake 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°F at the center of the breast halves.
PREPARATION TIME: 25 minutes
BAKING TIME: 30 minutes
YIELD: 8 small breast halves, serves 4
Preparation time25 minutes
Degree of difficultyNormal
|Only registered users may submit comments, please log in if you want o comment|