LIME RIESLING SOFT TACOS
Apres Vin Lime Riesling Oil adds zing to your one of your weekday dinner favorites. The zesty snap of lime wakes up the flavor of this simple dish your whole family will love.
|3||Tbsp||Apres Vin Lime Riesling Oil|
|1,25||cup||Onion, peeled and finely diced|
|21,50||lbs||Ground beef, extra lean|
|2||Tbsp||Garlic, peeled and finely diced|
|2||cup||Monterey Jack cheese, shredded|
|1||Avocado, ripe, peeled, pitted and sliced|
|8||Flour tortillas, 8 inch, white or whole grain|
- Heat 2 Tbsp of the Lime Riesling Oil over low heat in a large, deep saucepan.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the ground beef. Cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until it is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Add the diced garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chili powder, salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the reserved Tbsp of Lime Riesling Oil and cook for 1 minute.
- Scrape the cooked beef mixture into a large serving bowl loosely tented with foil.
- Put the beef mixture, salsa, mixed greens, Monterey Jack cheese, sliced avocado and flour tortillas into decorative serving dishes and invite guests to assemble their own tacos.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
YIELD: 8 tacos, serves 4
Preparation time30 minutes
Degree of difficultyNormal
|Only registered users may submit comments, please log in if you want o comment|